Monday, November 18, 2013

A Fist O' Stuff I'm Lookin' @ 'Cause I'm So Fuckin' Cool


Now, I ask you, serious business:



Or is it something else?




I love the ring of that phrase - and it's ring of truth - like a kick in the gut. So, since that seems to be the case (and since I'm *kinda safe* for the moment) excuse me as I jump in the fray, because culture is wailing on politics with a vengeance:








The Right is so out of sync now, it's pitiful. Everyday is the day before the last election - and then the "unexpected" happens. Again. GlennBoy's even already back to warning Republicans not to get cocky. Why? What are they going to do? Keep coming on like The Party That Doesn't Give A Shit? We've seen that. "Maybe get a black point-man."




New Headline:

You Are A Fucking Idiot, Go Back To School - Retake Science



Unoriginal second thought - do we even need another metal attracting guy? Bending spoons? Wow.

Do something useful.


 Now here's a something that gets my attention:



So it's a self-correcting system - cool. Kinda like this:



Word is people will be fired - at Christmas. Perfect. Contrast and compare with the netherworld:



He's dead, and still a better entertainer than we've got now. What a wasteland. No, really, a wasteland. And nobody knows the difference, either, so far as I can tell. Everything just slips by.




I'm beginning to think they're all a little insane. 


But probably not without good reason,...

2 comments:

  1. No, gluten has always been a friend of mine. No, we do not need any more "magnetic" people -- because it's a hoax, and once was enough.
    And maybe, just maybe, the GOP should listen to the Duck Dynasty guys rather than their own so very smart people...because listening to the latter seems to be less effective than listening to the former! (maybe they should look into why that is)

    And yes, that is a great and truthful quote -- the whole series he writes is chockfull of interesting stuff, and very relevant, yes indeed.

    PW

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...guess I owe Mr. Jarrett a big "thank you", because without his "help" I would have never stumbled upon that site!

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON