Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feeding The Beast: It's A Daily Operation

Morning: Breakfast is served.
"If you were in the presence of a man having a heart attack, how would you respond? As he clutched his chest in desperation and pain, would you call 911? Would you try to save him from dying? Of course you would.

But if that man was Rush Limbaugh, and you were Sarah Spitz (above, center) a producer for National Public Radio (update: Spitz was a producer for NPR affiliate KCRW for the show Left, Right & Center), that isn’t what you’d do at all.

In a post to the list-serv Journolist, an online meeting place for liberal journalists, Spitz wrote that she would 'Laugh loudly like a maniac and watch his eyes bug out' as Limbaugh writhed in torment.

In boasting that she would gleefully watch a man die in front of her eyes, Spitz seemed to shock even herself. 'I never knew I had this much hate in me,' she wrote. 'But he deserves it.'"
Afternoon: A take-out lunch.
"I made poorly considered remarks about Rush Limbaugh to what I believed was a private email discussion group from my personal email account. As a publicist, I realize more than anyone that is no excuse for irresponsible behavior. I apologize to anyone I may have offended and I regret these comments greatly; they do not reflect the values by which I conduct my life."
Evening: A big dinner with a little light entertainment.



Tomorrow: Repeat.

9 comments:

  1. she would gleefully watch a i will die in front of her eyes.. Bcuz i truly love girls eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't the Journolist I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that pic mean she is "center"? Scary...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon,

    Yea, but unfortunately, it doesn't mean she's "center-right".

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the people she DID offend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would suggest that her original comments are exactly the way she lived and still lives her life and her only regret is getting caught ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I'm guessing it would be okay to wish her a neverending series of miscarriages and still births?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It won't really have effect, I consider like this.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON