Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Stand Watch: I'm Taking Care Of The Rest

Hey - I'm here today (I'm out of work, where else would I be?) but my music software got corrupted overnight, somehow, so I've got to spend a bit of time backing up my stuff before I can do much else. Sorry - can't be helped.

I've put some of the more neglected tags at the bottom of this post so, if you want, you can amuse yourselves with some of the less-seen items/topics until I get started again - and just keep clicking from there. I won't be too long:

I'll be putting something new up between each stage of the operation.

Have fun!

CMC

P.S.

Clicking on the "music" or "videos" tags, and continuing on to the Older Posts at the bottom of each page, is bound to surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON