Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bogarting America

 

These guys are as brilliantly deceptive as the "gay" marriage assholes: 

Now that the "medical" marijuana gambit has gotten them this far, smokers are trying a new tactic - telling the truth! 

Really? They want to smoke marijuana because they like it more than alcohol? Wow! I never knew. I wonder why they didn't just say that in the first place? Memory loss is a problem with pot (not mentioned in this ad) did they think we'd forget they've already established themselves as liars? 

Why all the bullshit, about how it's only for your poor wheelchair-bound friend with AIDS or cataracts, when pretty much everyone else you know was lying, or running around convincing doctors to do so, so they could illegally get a "medical" marijuana card for their healthy-assed selves. The untrustworthy bitches. 

 I mean, I like hitting a joint as much as the next guy, but passing it to a liar? Please. 

 I'd rather they'd got busted and I smoke alone,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON