Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Can't See It


I don't know exactly how to gauge this:
“The London Fire Brigade speculated that the popularity of erotic novel "Fifty Shades of Grey" may account for a rise in handcuffs-related emergencies. 
"I don't know whether it's the 'Fifty Shades' effect, but the number of incidents involving items like handcuffs seems to have gone up," said Third Officer Dave Brown. 
Since 2010, London firefighters have treated almost 500 people with rings stuck on their fingers, nine with rings stuck on their penises, and one man with his penis stuck in a toaster.”
 

 O.K., what I'm thinking is, visualizing the last one and working backwards,...
 

2 comments:

  1. That last one's gotta hurt.

    Hope you're doing better, Crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used to work the night ER...you'd be amazed (and that was 50 years ago).
    She told me some of her stories -- when I became an adult -- she didn't tell the worst of them she said...the tame ones were enough.

    People are whacked.
    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON