Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Competing - Hot Three-Pointer, Under Pressure, All Net


To show you how far ahead of Dr. Helen I am, while she's documenting some guys' gripes, I provide you with evidence of The Macho Response in full effect:
MediaTakeOut.com just got its hand on an "abortion contract" that JJ Reddick entered into with his girlfriend at the time, Vanessa Lopez. 
The two got their LAWYERS to sit down and agree that if Vanessa had an abortion, then JJ would agree to "attempt" to be in a relationship with her. And if after "attempting" to be in a relationship, they break up after one year - he'd pay her $25K. 
We wonder how often chicks enter into something like this. Diddy prolly been HANDING OUT THIS CONTRACT for years . . . .
Sure, Diddy, but JJ's a white dude - this shit's getting through: 

 Playa, playa, playa, bay-by,...
 

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, disgusting creatures, the lot of them. I've seen rutting pigs in a hog lot with better morality and more humanity (and since I've actually, you know, seen pigs in a hog lot, this isn't just a tired reworking of a cliche but an actual statement of observational truth!).

    PW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know (I'm against abortion) but it has to be done.

    You know, it has to get worse before it gets better,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pro-choice: because sometimes it probably is the best option all the way around (a 13 yo. preggers thanks to "uncle" really shouldn't be having that kid; although I know what I'd like to do to "uncle") and because it's such a personal thing I don't feel right telling somebody else what to do. It is in the end, their choice -- so choose wisely and choose well, and think about the implications (hopefully before it gets to that point).
    But that doesn't mean I like it; doesn't mean I want to advocate for it or want it showing up on my doorstep. I don't.
    And I absolutely detest the deceit: call it what it is -- it's killing a kid. Let's have enough salt and enough humanity to tell the truth about it.

    So that's why I, as a person who is pro-choice, can be utterly disgusted by this sort of thing and sound like a hardcore pro-lifer.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON