Friday, July 19, 2013

One Ain't Flying Over Anything Until After The Weekend


If you want to know what's going on with me, health-wise, I just wrote an update here. To those who have donated, thank you, you're very kind. I especially appreciate the ones who don't necessarily like me and do it anyway. I "get" it, O.K.? 


To my folks, here, I promise Whole Foods and Panda Express will never see a dime.


Oh - and also to my regular readers - you might want to join the conversation over at my man, Lem's, Comment Home. That's where all the "losers" from Althouse are congregating, shooting the shit, discussing the topics of the day, calling each other names and sorting each other out - minus the whole Nurse Ratched routine:

   

 Feel free,...
 

1 comment:

  1. You can only push a sane man so far you know.

    wv=Assdave. rofl.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON