Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It Seems Like It's Reigning All Over The World


I've got a lot of reasons for not buying climate change, few of which deal with science:
"Rajendra Pachauri, the chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), is the author of a novel, Return to Almora. In 2010, it was published to great fanfare. One of the world’s largest banks – HSBC – was an official sponsor of the gala book launch in Mumbai. 
Later that year, Pachauri downplayed media reports that his book is a racy read. 'I’m happy to send you a copy if you have the patience to go through it,' he told a reporter, 'but it’s 400 pages all about spirituality.' 
This journalist has now read those 400 pages. It turns out there’s a considerable gap between what the author says his book is about and the evidence on the printed page."

You know where this is going, don't you? C'mon, truth seeker, it's TMR

 

1 comment:

  1. I'll believe in UFOs when that mothership comes down and beams old Shirley up.
    At which point I will not only believe in them, but also give them a big old thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    If they take her and Hanoi Jane I might even give them my inside tips on the daily line at Arlington.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON