Saturday, July 5, 2014

White Cultists Want My Artistic Genius (Dead Or Alive)



 The "Punch Drunk Love" work of Jeremy Blake who (with his girlfriend) was killed by Scientologists

“You want me to be great, but you don’t ever want me to say I’m great?”

 - Kanye West

In the long run, it's probably a good thing - one of the few artists to inspire me as an adult, poor Jeremy Blake, is dead at the hand of our cultists. I've been reminded it could've been me. But, what's bad is, the only other genius-caliber artist alive is (like me) being forced to wait, for me, to provide some competition:



“I sit back and see shit and think ’Am I the only one that’s not crazy?’”

 - Kanye West


Nope - and I hear ya:


 - Kanye West

Sure is but, I'm right behind you, Buddy, moving as fast as I can,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON