Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Faggot, Nigger, Bitch, Cracker-Assed Cracker,...

"Perez Hilton isn't apologizing for using a gay slur.

The openly gay gossip blogger said in a statement Tuesday that he would continue to say things upsetting to gay and straight people alike. The comments came after the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation called for Hilton to apologize Monday for unleashing the word during an altercation at a nightclub with Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am.

'I wish none of it had happened,' said Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira. 'I can't take it back. I did what I thought was best at the moment to stand up for myself in a nonviolent yet still assertive way. Clearly, I am not homophobic. Also, I am not nor have I ever claimed to be a spokesperson for the gay community.'"
-- The Associated Press

As much as we despise Perez Hilton - and will.i.am - we've got to side with the little faggot after this statement defending his freedom of speech, individuality, and non-politically-correct behavior. He's a proud American - and he knows it:

Good for him.

He's still a stupid fucking toad, though - and the Black Eyed Peas suck buffalo nuts.

1 comment:

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON