Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let's Watch And See How This Turns Out

"If you aren't praying for me, then you are just adding to the problem. First and foremost, I am a child of God. All these things going on right now, I believe in my heart, God will deliver me from."

-- Monica Conyers, Detroit City Councilwoman and wife to U.S. Rep. John Conyers (chairman of the House Judiciary Committee that oversees the U.S. Attorney's office and FBI) and someone we noted, long ago, was an idiot of epic proportions - almost daring us to religiously follow her story after the oh so devout one started contemplating a prison sentence for bribery - with the newest juicy details (and MC's are always especially nice) laid out for all to see by The Blog Prof.

Go - read: you'll likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON