Friday, June 12, 2009

Man, Barack Obama Supporters Are SLOOOOW

"President Obama should just join the cast of 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!' It's not that farfetched; he's been on everything else.

I'm still a fan, but there's a fine line between being transparent and being overexposed. Every time you turn on the TV, there's Obama. He's getting a puppy! He's eating a cheeseburger with Joe Biden! He's taking the wife to Broadway and Paris -- this is the best season of 'The Bachelor' yet!

I get it: You love being on TV. I love my bong, but I take it out of my mouth every once in a while,....

Remember during the campaign when John McCain attacked Obama for acting like a celebrity and we all laughed at the grumpy old shellshocked fool? Well, it turns out he was right. Sorry, senator. I'm sending a nice gift basket of high-fiber muffins your way."


-- Bill Maher, getting it right - even if it is a little late - for The Los Angeles Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON