Monday, July 8, 2013

Althousians Can Talk Anywhere (And Be Treated Better)


 "I'm sorry I can't invite you in to talk about whatever you want. Enjoy your evening."

That's Ann Althouse (yes - again) acting like it's some kind of privilege to talk in her presence or something, after shutting down her comments section. Message to the Althouse Hillbillies

 You can always talk over here, and I promise to never make you kiss my ass for it.

I'll also never become obsessed with trying to sell you things either.

And no trips off the deep end.

I just ain't voting for Romney.

It's a different outlook, y'all,...
 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah like I want to talk to a black guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait on question.

    Can you dress up in a white shirt and black pants with a bowtie and be a tap dancing waiter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one question.

    Also what is your position on butter?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON