Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh That Darn Nancy!

On Wednesday’s Newsroom program, CNN anchor Rick [Nancy] Sanchez turned to Eric Burns, the president of the left-wing organization Media Matters for America, to “fact check” Representative Mike Pence’s appearance on the program the previous day. Sanchez failed to mention the political leanings of Media Matters during the segment, and didn’t follow-up when Burns obliquely referenced his past occupation as a communications director for Democratic Representative Louise Slaughter.

NewsBusters

We hear that after the show, Nancy drank some dandruff shampoo and ran over some children with his car.

He reportedly told police “I was on my way home to get my drivers license and insurance card, in case I had an accident, when I started burping up bubbles and suds, which obstructed my vision”.

Police noted the children were in a backyard tree house at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON