Monday, June 8, 2009

Denying The Truth Don't Make It Comforting

"Dear President Obama,

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do."

Finally, you scare because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.


-- Lou Pritchett, former vice president of Procter & Gamble, with 20 ugly issues (we've chosen to show four of them) that were put in his must-read "open letter" that The New York Times (predictably and shamefully) refused to publish - but which has found fame anyway, on Snopes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON