Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Another Day At The Loony Bin Office

"Know this. Sound and mind are very very powerful frequencies as far as I am aware they do not have boundraries [sic] like distance that affect them.

If you would like to have a chat I invite you to email me back or call me. I am still developing my powers and must advance with caution because of what effect they may have and how bad I would feel if I accidentally killed someone. Once again please keep this between you and me. Should I feel you are trust worthy [sic] by my own methods I will let you in on a little secret. Here is a freebie for now and you can think about it, it comes from a song, Love can move mountains. Thanks for you [sic] time. I do not mean to seem hard spoken however I must protect what I know, for if the wrong people were to discover then the world as we know it would end."


-- An anonymous e-mailer, in a message sent to The Amazing Randi (Hey, Randi, no matter what I say, those anonymous NewAgers write me a lot, too!) and posted - so we can all become aware of NewAge delusions - like the ones that regularly appear at the James Randi Educational Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON