Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inglorious Basturd

"Unbeknownst to most, I myself was felled by the ruthless SF Chronicle layoff ax not a handful of months back, yet another casualty of the newspaper industry collapse, laid off from this very company rather suddenly, only to be immediately re-hired as a freelancer (read: less pay, no benefits, set adrift after 12 years)."

-- Mark Morford, our old pal, the gay Buddhist journalism idiot, delivering the best news of the morning - not that he was re-hired but that he was let go to begin with - though I don't know exactly what to think now, since I read the yoga weasel's announcement in The San Francisco Chronicle.

Oh - I know:

FIRE HIM AGAIN SO IT REALLY HURTS!!!

Man, the scalps are piling up pretty fast these days,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON