Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Really Hard To Talk (When You're Getting Screwed By So Many People At Once***)

Some of you may have noticed I'm not posting with my usual frequency - and for that I humbly apologize - but, though I'm busy, busy, busy elsewhere, I'm still watching what's happening out there, and my disgust quotient hasn't gone down (much) because the chattering classes are continuing to make about as much sense as they usually do.

It's pretty clear, to me anyway, the problem is most of our commentators are members of the huge-in-numbers groupings I've singled out for ridicule (Boomers, Hippies, NewAgers, liberal "progressive" Democrats, women) - who, sometimes, I ridicule all in the same post - so, as they continue to dominate the discourse (even though my guys and gals, AKA conservatives, are finally speaking up - loudly) it's to be expected we'll see and hear more of their exclusive perspectives, and feel their hair-brained influence, for a while.

But how long will it take them to catch on to what's actually happening and reflect it? Who knows?

The Homeopathy cult, for instance, has been around for over 200 years - and killed countless numbers of men, women, and children all over the planet - but The World Health Organization has just now come out and said it's beliefs are bogus (while most of our movers-and-shakers have said nothing - not one word - and, especially, not about what it means. They won't even go there, else it blows up in their own faces) so, not being a "Hope and Change" kind of guy, I don't hold out a lot of either for the rest of these "educated" clowns.

To give you an idea of the disconnect out there, today, Glenn Reynolds (who rarely quotes me, though I have a grudging respect for him as the Instapundit) quoted Howard Kurtz just because he wrote:

“The criticism of Barack Obama has turned strikingly personal as some of his liberal media allies have gone wobbly on him. After playing a cheerleading role during the campaign, some are bluntly questioning whether he’s up to the job. If Obama is losing Paul Krugman, can the rest of the left be far behind? . . . It was liberal commentators, of course, who formed the leading edge of the most favorable coverage that any White House contender has drawn in a generation. Having swooned as they did, some were probably more susceptible to having their hearts broken.”

Really?

More than those of us who never wanted the jackass in the first place? Who were yelling and screaming Chump-Change was worthless all along? Who have been forced to watch as he blew our money - just as he's always blown our money - and told the same lies he's always told? With Paul-the-Pulitzer-Prize-winning-economist-Krugman's blessing? Are you really going to tell me, Howard and Glenn, you truly think Obama's media supporters are "more susceptible to having their hearts broken" than me? You have GOT to be joking!

If I was Chump-Change's wife, I would've already cut his dick off in his sleep, but you're wondering, and waiting, to see what his many mistresses think?

Thanks a lot, pals. That's some absolutely brilliant analysis you guys are providing there. Nice to know you're on my side.

Keep it up and, one day, I'll be treating you, too, like I do the mainstream media!

***I don't think I should have to tell y'all what my photo options were here, except to say you ought to make a donation, merely as a "thank you" gift, for not indulging myself at your expense. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON