Wednesday, May 1, 2013

If There's A Difference Between This And "Kill Or Be Killed" Then Believers Will Have To Explain What It Is


I wake up, curled tight-as-a-ball, almost rigor mortis-like. Gritting my teeth so hard the dentist says I could crush them. As long as my eyes are closed I don't know where I am, a result of being raised in so many foster homes, but I can hear it's raining. I don't stretch, so much as unclinch.

 I look outside and it's snowing, too. Great. I have to be out there today. I pop a Pepto Bismal tablet, to calm my ulcer, and then make a single cup of coffee - one for the entire day - to protect it. "Killing Me Softly" comes to mind, and I rush to my desk and write:
"I never wanted to be religious, 
I don't want to save the world. 
Only the stunted is in this, 
All I wanted was my girl."
Not the best lyric, but my girl doesn't want me, so I don't care. She's on the Magical Mystery Tour with the rest of 'em, lying about what she's done (and doing), what promises she made, and the results of breaking them. Hell, the entirety of reality itself. Part of the murderous pack. A cultist. 

A pathetic killer.

"It can be dangerous to be wrong, but, to be right, when society regards the majority’s falsehood as truth, could be fatal. This principle is especially true with respect to false truths that form an important part of an entire society’s belief system."


But, hey, she's not alone in yoga class.

Years ago, black men walked with signs saying, "I Am A Man" because, even then, the obvious wasn't obvious to the so-called "educated." Today, the meaning of what black men were fighting for is still lost on the "smart" ones, who would reply, "So what?" They've got their own agenda now, and it doesn't represent the likes of me, except to be exploited, as often as possible, for themselves.

History is written by the victors, and their precious "Lord" did say, "The Meek Will Inherit The Earth." So, the weak dominate our national conversation now, lying to everybody about everything - but especially what they're up to behind closed doors. I've been there, heard their plan, and can say - like them - it's really quite simple and child-like:

Keep muddying the waters until nobody can see the rocks below.

And then - Weathermen one and all - the entire system comes down.

That's the plan.


I say to myself, "It's not 'The Good Will Inherit The Earth,' you idiot."

Or the brave, or smart, but the most emotionally insecure.

The immature.

Adults who, somehow, grew up with fight - but without the dignity of honor.

They'll do anything - and do.


I can hear them, screaming "Be Humble!" in the face of their assault, and need a drink.


Yes, I've awakened to another day of nothing and no one, sustained only by the anger of enduring a cultural nightmare where my life was supposed to be.

What's going to be their latest "shock to the system" today? Let me try:

A "man" (of an indeterminate sexual nature) is having an abortion, and his political supporters say - not only that I have to accept that version of it all - but they've worked out a convenient way for me to be paying for it, as well. If I don't, they'll blow something up.

Today, that's more-than-possible.

My ulcer speaks:


"If Jesus had known how 'power corrupts,' would he have kept his trap shut?"

Remembering Jesus never existed, and his silly "ancient teachings" don't even cover the basics, I reach for the Pepto Bismal as my answer.

Surrounded by so many "nice" people, I think it - too - should be dead already,...



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON