Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Lee Daniels' The Butler" Isn't Eugene Allen's Or Oprah's


I notice Glenn Reynolds hasn't corrected this nonsense once. Race-baiting is his forte'. Or is he just stupid? I'm betting on stupid. It's sad, y'all. America's held back by the lameness of these people. Sigh. As usual, the hard work is left to the black guy. Who they'll attack (or ignore) for seeing the obvious they, for some college-educated reason, are completely oblivious to. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. And deserve better. 

Anyway.

Here's why nobody takes conservatives seriously on race - the headline is from Gateway Pundit:
HOW AWFUL! 
Oprah’s “The Butler” Is Chock Full of Racist Lies

Three points, Pal O' Mine: 

1) It's not "Oprah’s 'The Butler'”, it's Lee Daniels' - says so right in the title

2) Being Lee Daniels' story, what "racist lies" could it tell? It's fiction. Can a fiction be a lie? 

3) To expect Eugene Allen's tale - which inspired Lee Daniels' - is insane.


But a very nice jumping off point for conservative media types to spread lies of their own.

With Glenn Reynolds' help, of course.

He can manipulate anything.

Enjoy the political wilderness, guys,...
 

1 comment:

  1. There they go again, with the knee jerk reactions...oy.

    Honestly, I want to see the movie, because this butler sounds like he'd remind me a bit of some of the guys i used to work with/for in my youth; people who taught me and who I took orders from-- and yes, I get a little bitter at the condescending way a lot of people, of all colors, looked at them... since when were men who worked hard and well to provide for their families such a figure to throw contempt at? yeah, pissed me off, still does...they were after all, some of "my people").

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON