Saturday, August 31, 2013

This Might Be How The Whole "I'm Ghost" Thing Started


It begins like we're into your typical witch or werewolf story:
"Within the Anthroposophical Society, I was a member of the School of Spiritual Science — that is to say, I was included in the special category of Anthroposophists having access to higher occult truths that are withheld from regular members of the Anthroposophical Society. I participated in esoteric lessons, which is to say I participated in the secret cult of the School of Spiritual Science. This cult also held meetings even within the school premises of Steiner Verrières-le-Buisson. 
Today, with hindsight, it is clear to me that what led me to become an active and prominent member of this sectarian organization began with my enrollment in a Waldorf school at the age of nine years. The rest of my course in life was only the logical result of the indoctrination I had been subjected to. 
I. An Insidious Indoctrination 
1. Hiding Anthroposophy in the Subjects Taught   
Based on my experience as a former student, a teacher at my old school, and an Anthroposophist, I would like to describe the subtlety of indoctrination that students in Waldorf schools are subjected to. In fact, its chief characteristic is its nonidentifiable form,..."

Oooh - See the problem?



If only the "chief characteristic" coulda been it's obvious educational abilities and attributes

Mighta beena winna for the GZA or the RZA to promote.


As it stands, tonight, I'm gonna go howl hippie anthems at the Moon:

"So close - so close, and yet so faaaar,..."
 

2 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherkin

    PW

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaCCe4yHIEY

    Played out on everyone, across the span of history, concerning everything they thought they were choosing freely, and totally ignorant of the fact that they were part of a game -- a mandatory game one cannot escape.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON