Saturday, August 31, 2013

This Might Be How The Whole "I'm Ghost" Thing Started


It begins like we're into your typical witch or werewolf story:
"Within the Anthroposophical Society, I was a member of the School of Spiritual Science — that is to say, I was included in the special category of Anthroposophists having access to higher occult truths that are withheld from regular members of the Anthroposophical Society. I participated in esoteric lessons, which is to say I participated in the secret cult of the School of Spiritual Science. This cult also held meetings even within the school premises of Steiner Verrières-le-Buisson. 
Today, with hindsight, it is clear to me that what led me to become an active and prominent member of this sectarian organization began with my enrollment in a Waldorf school at the age of nine years. The rest of my course in life was only the logical result of the indoctrination I had been subjected to. 
I. An Insidious Indoctrination 
1. Hiding Anthroposophy in the Subjects Taught   
Based on my experience as a former student, a teacher at my old school, and an Anthroposophist, I would like to describe the subtlety of indoctrination that students in Waldorf schools are subjected to. In fact, its chief characteristic is its nonidentifiable form,..."

Oooh - See the problem?



If only the "chief characteristic" coulda been it's obvious educational abilities and attributes: 

Mighta beena winna for the GZA or the RZA to promote.


As it stands, tonight, I'm gonna go howl hippie anthems at the Moon:

"So close - so close, and yet so faaaar,..."
 

2 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherkin

    PW

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaCCe4yHIEY

    Played out on everyone, across the span of history, concerning everything they thought they were choosing freely, and totally ignorant of the fact that they were part of a game -- a mandatory game one cannot escape.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON