Friday, August 23, 2013

A Man Who Says "Be Humble!" Doesn't Know Anything



A few days ago, my old wingman's brother called, telling me of his latest conquest using my old moves - I was flattered, though some women can be pretty predictable, when it comes to dicking down:
Handsome and sensitive may snag you a girlfriend. But when it comes to short-term hookups, women dig dominant dudes, suggests new research from Penn State. 
Men whose physical appearances and voices were rated highest for fighting ability (when judged by other guys) tended to have more casual sex than dudes who ranked highest in attractiveness (when judged by women). 
Specifically, alpha-male traits like a tall, muscular frame and a low voice boosted a man’s odds of landing a one-nighter by 16 to 19 percent, the research shows.

Of course, I've dropped all that now and (mostly) prefer my own company and counsel, but ahhhhh



Those were the days,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON