Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If Instapundit's Being Instarappist Isn't Instaracist But Just A Instawrong Instawigout Then Tell Me Instawhy?


See? Complain a man never mentions Rap and then regret you ever brought it up. Continuing on the theme, They Don't Even Know What News Is, out of the blue Glenn Reynolds has deigned to inform us:
Rapper Immortal Technique Says Rich Black People Are Being "Mentally Enslaved"

Why is this important to Instapundit? I have no idea. It's not important to me. It's not important in any way I can think of. I followed the link. They're discussing a Kanye West song IT hasn't heard. I don't get it, but I do have a question:


In the context of Reynolds' other posts involving race, you don't think the professor could be,...what's that word that keeps coming up with him? PETTY. Yes, do you think Glenn Reynolds could be so PETTY as to haved moved into actively trying to make Rappers look bad? Could that be possible? I mean, read the Immortal Technique thing and then ask yourself:


Was that mostly-confused, kinda I-don't-know-what-we're-discussing, conversation worthy of Professor Glenn Reynolds pulling from?


I'm telling you, you guys have given waaay too much power to the wrong man. 


 And yes, I admit I've been waiting to spring this photo on you,...

1 comment:

  1. Uhm, well, uh, hmm what to take away from that...Glenn Reynolds really doesn't like rap?
    I got nothing.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON