Saturday, August 24, 2013

No Tags


This is a kitten. I am using it to represent the range of views capable of being handled on the web. It is Ann Althouse, and Glenn Reynolds, and Matt Drudge, and all the wonderful race-baiters and NewAge types I've ever met, online or off.

Who can resist a kitten, huh? It's only a picture, how they present themselves, not what they are. I know what they are. 

 

Reality's different. People in it don't have the luxury to pretend. We're restricted to being Goblins. Goblins put kittens in bags and drown them if we have to - sometimes for fun. Why? 

 Most are named "Nazi" and simply aren't worth anything to us.

Plus, those are the values they passed down, and Goblins learn well.

My internet's being shut down today and, considering everyone, I'm almost grateful.

Fuck Shorty and Trayvon and everybody else.

Except PW.

I'll speak,...
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, let me know if you get your internet back -- I like this blog.

    PW

    (I know the feeling...may be taking a mandatory vacation from it myself...and yeah, true that to the notion of what it's going to be like)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON