Monday, August 19, 2013

It's The New Style (Four And Three And Two And One)


DEBUNKING NONSENSE MIGHT BE IN THE AIR:
'Houdini' Miniseries With Adrien Brody Gets Green Light at History Channel

WEAK IDENTITIES ARE PILING UP BY THE SIDE OF THE INTERNET SUPERHIGHWAY:
I’m never disconnected. 
It’s doing things to my brain. 
I think in tweets now. My hands start twitching if I’m away from my phone for more than 30 seconds. I can’t even take a pee now without getting “bored.” I know I’m not the only one tweeting in the bathroom. I’m online so much that I’ve started caring about “memes.” I feel the need to comment on everything, to have a “take,” preferably a “smart take.” The online world, which I struggle to remember represents only a tiny, unrepresentative slice of the American public, has become my world. I spend more time there than in the real world, have more friends there than in meatspace.

 AND PUSSY DON'T TASTE LIKE PUMPKIN PIE:
No, “The Butler” is not “Forrest Gump”

LADIES, I DON'TAPPRECIATE SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES:
Do We Really Have to Be Proud of Our Periods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON