Not "the most racist" but - when it comes to consistency - giving whites a real run for the money
"You'd better believe I had all the early Kinks albums￼, Kinks, Kinda Kinks, and Kinks Kontroversy. I still love that kind of [kinda] thing. It still appeals to me more than the anguished bellyaching of soul music."
- Ann Althouse, establishing her "white" bonafides in pop rock, April 9th, 2011
Ann Althouse would be steady-as-a-rock if John Althouse Cohen was murdered
“I heard TV news folk say over and over that Michael Brown's family has requested nonviolence, but the video of the mother and the step-father show them directly inciting violence.”
- Ann Althouse, judging Michael Brown's parents - for not upholding a rigid consistency while
grieving "bellyaching" - November 25, 2014
When playing cards, this is called a "tell"
"I had never heard 'okey-doke' used like that. I only knew 'okey-doke' as a cute/corny way to say 'okay.'"
- Ann Althouse, again showing her intimacy with blacks - and black idioms - before her judging of us really began, November 16th, 2014
White people are making blacks even more cynical about white people
- Ta-Nehisi Coates, considering white racism - without noticing Ann Althouse yet - in The New York Times, March 6th, 2013
Reading Ann Althouse would make blacks more cynical - about living
"My question is: How did some people get to be considered the 'good' people in the first place? It's that question that fires my antagonism to liberals. They think they are good."
- Ann Althouse, trying to get noticed by Coates, March 10th, 2013
Ann doesn't know if traumatized parents of a murdered boy are "good" - or just "bellyaching"
“Everybody wants me to be calm. You know what them bullets did to my son! They still don’t care! They never going to care!”
- Lesley McSpadden, Michael Brown's mother, November 25th, 2014
How to spot those who aren't "good" is easy
”No one cares; take responsibility for yourself. When, if ever, will that cruel, harsh and unpleasant reality sink in?"
- veni vidi vici, the type of regular "colorblind" commenter Althouse caters to - who she identifies with because he isn't trying to be "good" - November, 20th, 2014
Althouse's crowd is fond of saying, "We don't even THINK about race!" - and it shows
"Ann doesn't keep hate sites on her blogroll, no matter who is claiming to be her friend. That's just one of the many things that gives her integrity."
- Meade Lawrence, calling out TMR for the insufficient sensitivity - to the years of "integrity" - I've found on Althouse, November, 24th, 2014