Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'll Be Working On It Every Day As Best I Can I Promise

 

 Since I'm in a positive frame of mind today, as part of my "healing," I'm willing to join the majority in entertaining cultism as just a mole hill in my imagination, but - BUT - one that's helpfully making a mountain out of it:
"Across the United States, Scientology is now facing 20 Narconon drug rehab lawsuits ranging from 3 wrongful deaths, fraud, misrepresentation, civil conspiracy, and fraudulently billing credit cards."
Just my imagination - love it. And this post-cultism life that I'm leading (not my own) is no more real than I am, so I have no reason to complain. I mean - phhfffft - bombs are going off. Big deal.

"And you don't react, you remember from school, they've got this thing of 'don't react, don't react,' that's - 'don't' - and you're just 'arrrghhh,' and they get away with it. I think you should react. It's the flip side to being an adult. If someone's behaving like a fucking idiot, then just go 'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHAT-THE-FUCK ARE YOU DOING? YOU BASTARD! I hope you die in a car crash.'" 
-- Eddie Izzard, advocating a charming incivility that, apparently, I can't pull off. 

That's alright:

What I've been told is, once I grip reality - instead of it's opposite - I'm on my way to wellness,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON