Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's Like Spinning Until You're Dizzy And Falling Down


So, naturally, I re-hurt myself yesterday, landing me back on the bed, trying to find a way not to rub my right elbow down to the bone. Can this get anymore fun? 

Yes! It! Can! 

I'll spare you, except to say iMovie - part of the iLife suite of programs that come with the Mac? Shittiest product from Apple I've ever encountered. How bad is it? You have to quit the program to save your work. And, since it's an unreliable and shaky contraption, that demands you save a LOT. 

I'm not ungrateful, but work's reduced to the time-consuming pace of stop-motion photography, where even small movements can take forever to accomplish. Or, as in the case above, I ended up abandoning my whole idea (after getting so dumbfounded with the previous project I was forced to stop) then - finally getting DIY creative - I switched gears and lowered my goal to "Fuck It" level.

Just Get 'Er Done! 

With the way things are going, I'm patting myself for even that much,...

1 comment:

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON