Thursday, January 23, 2014

All That Stolen Slavery Money? Putting It To Good Use


I'm thinking about America's Five Finger Discount - because I'm reading about how white Americans live now. Not all white people, mind you, but "white people". The white-white people - the ones, I'm told, I'm supposed to admire - even when they don't want to give blacks a hand paying for non-essentials, like rent and food. THOSE white people. They're a hoot:










Amazing. A $65,000 distraction - handled just like that - probably in a weekend. For most blacks, anything with that many zeros would be a death sentence. Plus, they'd use that kind of money to change the world - instinctively. Unlike whites, blacks are always "giving back" somehow, rarely thinking of just themselves - even when we have nothing. We were slaves. You see, it's in the blood.


But not the rest of these "Americans". They're NewAgers "on the path" to pursuing personal "happiness" - not justice or social well-being - so they have absolutely, positively, nothing bigger going on, in whatever passes through that empty space they call their "minds".


For instance, I stayed awake, almost all last night, worrying about how I'm going to get $100.00 to fix a car so I can see a sick friend.


I guess I should've been announcing MY WEDDING, huh?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON