Thursday, January 16, 2014

Republicans Are Who Freed The Slaves: The Right Didn't


Anybody out there ever heard of the notorious Paranoid Style of conservatives? Check out this freshly-laid "crackerbait" from chickenlittle at Lem's Comment Home:

  "Ever Get The Feeling That some people would force you to watch certain movies if they could?"


What? Who? Me? Force? Wow.


I must underestimate the impact of my passionate writing style, just as whites underestimate their own.


I mean, we are talking about a group of self-admittedly armed white citizens who have - along with that very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long history of unprovoked violence that resulted in others getting hurt, over centuries, in a kaleidoscopic number of ways - on more recent occasions,...let's be generous,...happily (hung out with folks who) openly made comments about wanting to kill blacks.


And, if they want to scratch that, Lem's Comment Home is also a great place to hang out if I want to hear blacks marginalized, demonized, dismissed, or framed as clowns, which I will not.


The point is, despite their white picket fence facade, who's more likely to be using any force around here?


Who forced the government shut down against my wishes?


Who laughed when Trayvon Martin got killed - even making fun of his grieving parents?


And, let's not forget, these are the folks who lost the last election admitting THEY had a race problem - and needed to change.


The Stupid Party.


How many political screw-ups are Lem's and these doofus' responsible for - in a row - every one of which I openly opposed?


I'd think going to see where we all went wrong, in a friggin' movie, would be easy - and a great place to, willingly, start.


But I'd never expect a bunch of racists to understand any of that - racists don't think clearly.


Like, remember that time they tried to peer pressure this black anti-cultist into voting, for a leader of the now-admittedly racist Mormon cult, for President of the United States?


Considering they knew my anti-cult views - for years - that was stupid, wasn't it?


And Peer pressure, used aggressively - phone calls, emails - is a kind of "force" isn't it?


How about being attacked while massively outnumbered?


And who can forget a black man, getting called a "bigot", for stating exactly what Romney's cult admitted AFTER Romney ran?


Not investigating the truth for themselves - specifically because it was racial - was kinda stupid, too, don't you think?


Financial incentives - which they know I need - that are snatched away, so I twist in the wind, if I disagree? That certainly says a lot about how much these conservatives cherish and respect other's freedom, doesn't it?


My passion for truth - which they used to reward me for - is now their enemy.


Does any of this sound like the behavior of honorable, conservative, men and women?


Like this 12 Years a Slave accusation of what I'd do if I "could" (which they know no black can) they've now taken to calling me a racist - for mimicking their behavior.


I now write about white people as "whites" - just as they regard us as "blacks" - whites don't like that for some reason, saying it makes me racist.


I now write about race in a way that advances my ideological argument - leaving out race stories that don't - just as they ignore racial issues until they find one that advances their world view, such as it is, and so on.

It's a game.


All of this has apparently made me - little ol' me against all of them - a force to be reckoned with.


But - if I'm only mimicking the white world around me - what does that say about it and them?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON