Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Ugliest One They've Done It With (Against Their Will)

"I'm not a fortune teller / I won't be bringing news of what tomorrow brings: 
I'll leave that up to you,..."
-- Maroon 5, Fortune Teller


Folks, when I notice somebody, in TMR's site-specific way, you can say I'm practically pinning a sign on their back to stay noticed. Not in the media but in reality. One time for the cameras? Sure:


Nothing up my sleeves - Presto!


Whether you look at Mitt and The Mo's, bad Republicans, Scientology, Glenn Reynolds - even the Democrats - if TMR has voiced the opinion they needed to slow their roll, ethically, they seem to be slowed or slowing. It ain't just the post-holiday news period. Something significant may be happening:


Nothing's working for them because - if you ask me - reality (as some have stated) is finally rearing it's ugly head. They don't know what to do, so they're scared (not surprising for intellectual cowards).


Why I waste my time - with these guys still at the head of the pack - is anybody's guess:


By the look of things, they're doing just fine without me.


"Your guru must screw you for a new you."


True, true - I'd better move to dealing with loss,…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON