Sunday, January 19, 2014

Instapundit Solves Race Problems (By Blaming Blacks)


Oh Lawd, I can't read or write, and don't even know what to try and think about this morning, mind completely blank, as ever.


But, after a quick look at another empty bank account, leave it to good ol' Massa Glenn Reynolds to cheer me up - RACE IS THE TOPIC OF THE DAY! - and, don't you know, Massa Glenn just the man to handle it:



See there?

That man from Tennessee - sharp as a whip! He know his subject, his prejudice - I mean, his predicate - and who ass to kick, yes Sir!


But whose racism is losing traction, you say?


Say you been around the world, and you been to the Washington Zoo, and in all your travels not once did facts unravel, blacks as racists, to be true?


Well, that don't matter!


You say so yourself, everybody know America is a racist country, right? So we got that much nailed down!


What the world don't know is, WE got Massa Glenn, an American political genius, so nobody KNOW black folks are instigating but probably him, Massa Drudge, and the gun-toting, sea-faring friends of the internets.


Spreading truth around like gospel, getting away with acting like it true anyway, the rascals.



Listen, if Massa Glenn say it's black racism - he giving white folk accurate information. It may get some black folk hurt or killed, for it's "accuracy", but conservatism is sweeping the electorate lately and there ain't nothing you can do about it, and nothing racist about it. I know - reading Massa Glenn done definitely made me colorblind.


How to turn that around? How to turn WHAT around? I don't see the problem you see but, if you wanna play games with peoples lives, which is what this is, if I were you, I'd turn EVERYTHING round. Like this:



See? You got the same information, but now it makes a wobbly kind of sense and everything. Hell, even niggas can understand it.


Criticism of Obama flow from racists, like Massa Glenn and his buddies, but everybody sane roll they eyes at the boys and girls who cry wolf and ignore 'em - just like they do me - question answered.


I do admit, it's a little more lousy-goosey than Massa Glenn's,...might even take some getting used to,...but every element stay the same. Fair fight, always has been.


It might even make more logical, and historical sense, than black folk somehow - massively outnumbered and with every monetary and military tool still weighted to the white side - transformed into the nation's aggressors, don't you think?


I don't think. If I did, I'd wanna get paid for it. Like Massa Glenn.


Ooooh whee, look at time fly! If y'a'll excuse me, I gots to go:


"The Knockout Game" starting, and Massa Glenn say I can't be late,…
 

3 comments:

  1. Another day of whining and begging.

    I don't give a fuck about blacks or racism and I don't owe you shit.

    Quit begging and learn to take care of yourself. You are, in an ass backward way, explaining why blacks fail at such high rates.

    You're putting all your energy into whining about whites and begging whites for stuff.

    Apparently, you have zero pride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, yeah, the Old Dawgz started out as a cover band.

    We made a grand last night playing a contracted corporate gig.

    We'll be starting work next week on a new CD with original tunes.

    You're still busy insisting that you have to be a Big Man with a plan for fixing all the problems of the universe before you'll do anything.

    How's that working out for you, chump?

    You are intelligent. That's obvious from your use of language. But, you are fucked in the head.

    Take my advice, and seek out a priest who can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bank acct is anemic, too, Mr Emcee. At least I have the satisfaction of knowing I'm a self made bum. My little crib is paid for and I don't owe anyone anything, but that's small potatoes. Back when I could have been working my painting business every day of every week I was spending too much time smoking dope and spending money I could have been saving on self indulgent bullshit. That's not a lament because I was doing what I wanted to and don't even regret it. I'll be 70 this year and I find myself forced to stay home a lot while most of my fellow geezers are out spending the money they earned and having fun. More power to them. They sacrificed in years gone by and I'm doing it now.

    Last May my girl friend suffered a brain aneurysm which required cutting into her skull and fixing it with a couple of titanium clips. Even without the ACA various programs in the state of Nebraska paid for all of it. If her African American genes made her more susceptible to an aneurysm they also served her well in recuperating, and I spent a lot time nursing her back to health. She was unable to work while recovering and it wasn't long before her savings were wiped out. It's almost impossible to get on disability so I and others helped keep her bills paid. While being a talented singer she has preferred to work as a food server because of the relative freedom it gave her and also because she lacked the drive to succeed in music. By November her doctor cleared her to go back to work because she survived this ordeal with no disabilities so she found a job in a busy restaurant and is now working again.

    Sure there's racism if that's what you want to call it. How many black waitresses do you see in Asian restaurants? She learned it wasn't worth wasting her time applying to their job openings even though she would have been good at it. She has a great personality and a sharp memory and works hard for customers even the ones she knows aren't tippers. As you probably know the customers least likely to tip, with a few exceptions, are African Americans.

    I still work, too, when my customers who are still alive call me. It ain't easy but it makes me feel good to be doing something for somebody.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON