Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Breathing: The Ultimate Boston Baked Bean Of Betrayal


 Safety. To BE safe. That's one thing few ever give guarantees on.



 That's because we exist according to The Law Of The Jungle.

We just don't say it.


It IS said those who would trade, liberty for safety, deserve neither.


 But, tell me - especially ObamaCare haters - if you'd never had liberty or safety, what difference then would trading make?



 Sure - I'm told I can pursue happiness - but I know, like Soloman Northrup, even today, an American can do everything right and that innocent act will still land in a Hell unlike any imagined,  "lucky" only if it's scars don't show.



 Safety. To even feel safe. As a black American, as a product of foster care, or as an atheist - it's something I've rarely known.



Meanwhile, no man is an island, and that's truly a god damned shame.


 So, tell me, what are you all "believing" today?

 

 Does it make you feel safe?



NewAgers are still saying “There is no sin."



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON