Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Macho Response: When Numerology Saves The Day





 Now that someone important has also informed us “The Devil Comes With a Smile” I hope you won't mind coming here any longer because, in 2013 - clearly - neither I nor TMR has exactly fit that profile.
"It wasn’t perfect, but it was honest, and it was mine."

 A German woman did wonder if I had a tail once, but - different story.

 

 No, if anything, I'm on the other side and I think it's about time we play "Name That Tune"!

 

 You know, the one we've been dancing to,...all these years? 




I reminded you, character is what happens when no one is watching, and I told you I was watching. 


You were the ones who insisted on telling me I was,...no one [Smile].


Well-laid plans always work out so well.

 

 As I also told you, all I had to do was,...wait:


So let's see, 2014 - 1986.


8+6 is 14 of course, and then there's 1968, drop the 1, which is 1868. Well, whaddayaknow?


Three years after the Civil War.


Uh - uh, this does not look good.




No, Lord, not a lot to smile about there.


So we have to remember we're here - especially those of us who always were. Here. Now.



And what are we to think of those who've had to "find" themselves?

 

They've probably never existed to begin with:

Good thing we're starting over,…
 

1 comment:

  1. Do you know where I got this link?
    I got it from a doggie/horsey site (not exactly what anyone would claim to be a place of hard hitting investigative journalism, I'm sure).

    http://newsnewmexico.blogspot.com/2012/09/heinrich-ties-to-eco-terrorists-well.html

    Now, you would think that something like this -- I mean, Earth First has connections to The Family and a host of other organizations, and is part of a clustering of groups that all of our security organs consider to be one of the biggest domestic terrorism threats facing us, plus The Family certainly could create site hits -- the conservative blogosphere (or just journalists really) would be all over, should be all over, with their shovels out.
    But no...and I can't help but wonder that the reason for this is:
    They aren't any better, and may be connected to the same groups themselves...both fucking sides share the same damn philosophy (somebody better tell Mr. Ex-libertarian Bunny-hugger...unless of course he himself really really likes some of the shared message and just ain't sayin' ;) ).

    And this is why, imhao, this is all a big no-win situation for everybody.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON