Sunday, July 14, 2013

Broken Man (Smart Dresser)


I can't say how much I'll be posting for a little bit, because - along with the pinched nerve in my lower back - there's a new injury, in my neck, this morning. Had to go to the hospital at 4:30 AM. My left side is either numb or in stinging pain. 

So, before I get all doped up on painkillers and whatnot, I wanted to let you know I'm not stopping, just getting used to my new situation, offline. Especially the lethargic, heroin-like headspace.

 I'll speak,...
 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Crack. I'm sorry you're having to endure this. You mentioned it elsewhere and I didn't know if you were serious

    I sincerely hope that this passes quickly.

    There are many who, I'm sure, would love to pass you their best wishes and prayers....although you won't likely be impressed by the prayers. From my perspective, the prayers are far more valuable than the best wishes. But you get both.

    -Krumhorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What doesn't break us makes us stronger. You may be experiencing some physical setbacks, but you are clearly not broken.

    I hope you have a swift and uneventful recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need the number for a good chiropracter?

    Just kidding; hope you get on the mend soon and that your truck doesn't have something seriously wrong with it.

    PW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crack, I had a herniated disk in my lower back about a year ago -- the EMS had to come and give me two 10ml hits of morphine just to get me out of bed.

    My advice: Avoid surgery and try physical therapy. Particularly traction -- that shit is awesome. I'd like to get a traction machine for my house, but they're several thousand dollars.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON