Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All These Obama Bitches Must Be Stoned

Oh man, this is rich:

Six months after the first two year campaign in American history, and this dork, Dan Froomkin, dares to open a piece with the words:

"We're finally going to get to know the real President Obama."
Shit, y'all, I don't want to laugh too hard because I'm trying not to throw up in my mouth, y'know? Is this guy kidding? I knew this bone-head, Obama, from Day One, but this jackass, Froomkin, is still waiting for his guru to reveal himself? How dumb can you be? How does he get paid to write columns? Oh yea - he's at The Huffington Post. Figures - they don't pay. That stupid bitch, Arianna, will hire anybody.

Here - let Dorothy Rabinowitz of The Wall Street Journal take a crack at it - surely she knows I'm out here:

"Who would have believed that this politician celebrated, above all, for his eloquence and capacity to connect with voters would end up as president proving so profoundly tone deaf? A great many people is the answer—the same who listened to those speeches of his during the campaign, searching for their meaning."
Well, nice try. I never "listened to those speeches of his during the campaign, searching for their meaning" because I knew they had no meaning. Plus, I know, if I ever have to search for the meaning in what anyone says, then they ain't playing straight with me. It was all just mumbo-jumbo, AKA The Official Language of the Newage™ set. Purely for the suckers. "You are the ones you've been waiting for"? Puh-leaze. If anything about that phrase is connected to reality, it's only what it reveals about the supporters of this loser:

They're a little more than fashionably late.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it - my "anonymous" policy is in full effect.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON