Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh No! Say It Isn't So! I-Just-Can't-Believe-It!!!

"Idol ain't all it is cracked up to be...It's certainly not the fairytale most think it is.

They pay for our lawyers to negotiate against their lawyer (which is BS). They make us COLLECTIVELY choose the lawyer, then they act like it's in our best interest. Craziest stuff I've ever seen. I have a son to feed. I HAD to ask questions and know what I was signing. Plus I write my own songs and I needed to know details...Some folks were like, 'Just shut up and sign on the dotted line.' I know better than that...I wasn't complaining...I was asking basic legal questions. There's a huge difference between the two.

I definitely believed that affected my time on the show. They didn't like the fact that I wouldn't sign 'just anything' and that other contestants were coming asking me questions. So I think they ousted me the first chance they could get...Even if I didn't get in on votes...how did I not get picked for the Wild Card show when I received comments from the 'judges' that were better than most of the contestants who were picked for the Wild Card show?

The producers know who they want and they slant it to reflect that. They fix it in a way that makes you surprised but it's still manipulated. Think about it...ADAM, ADAM, ADAM, then...Kris....SURPRISE SMITHCHES!!!!

What I mean is that people think AI is a talent show. No. It's a reality show with writers!! We're all actors. All these shows have writers that guide the public opinion. The Hills, Real World. All of them. Do you think a billion-dollar enterprise is subject to the whim of the public?"


-- Ju'Not Joyner, revealing the rot at the bottom of another endeavor that so many gullible types put their "faith" in - American Idol - because "honesty is the best policy" (right?) at least according to Yahoo! Music.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON