Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Obecalp Fo Evol: Feminism's Got Everything Backwards


Cultism can affect you in the weirdest ways.

I used to have a gay friend (now deceased) who ran a con posing as a voodoo priestess. Khali said, if I had convinced my wife I could levitate, she never would've left. 



Now, every time I hear or see something about levitating, it reminds me - if I had considered that was an option - I would've done it in a heartbeat. I would've done it. I would've done anything. And then, as opposed to truth, that con would've become the foundation of our marriage ("My husband can levitate!") leaving me stuck doing bedroom parlor tricks for some crazy witch who would still be open to lying to me (and being lied to) for the rest of our lives.

What I'm saying is, today, songs about levitating/flying/whatever make me feel,...dirty.


Then the string breaks:

Physical shivering when I eventually/inevitably let it wash over me, according to the NewAge, both my present situation - and Khali's imaginary one - are the positive outcomes,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON