Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Don't Need Those X-Ray Glasses To See Under Clothes


This is so cute it hurts:
In a Greek Orthodox Church annex in suburban New Jersey, I’m about to start my first morning of a four-week mind control summer camp. It is 1980. I am 9 years old. The classroom resembles an industrial park conference room, not the cavernous place of worship or brain reprogramming lab I had been expecting. The dozen other kids, aged 9-12, show the lack of interest reserved for Sunday school or detention. Doodling on their notepads. Staring into space. Except for me. I’m tapping my foot, both nervous and excited, because when you’re 9 and a little daydreamy and accustomed to following directions, controlling other people’s minds sounds like the chance of a lifetime.
Unfortunately, one few seem to grow out of,...
 

2 comments:

  1. Every day in every way, I am getting better and better...

    Or not.

    Cancel,Cancel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks 섹시속옷도매

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON