Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Behind The Curve (But Still Far, Far, Ahead Of The Pack)


It's a shame I have to point this out myself, but here I am on Feb 14th, 2008:
"George W. Bush has really come through - he's truly our Harry Truman - and I'm sure, in time, history will reward him for his efforts on our ungrateful nation's behalf. Hell, I'm as sure of that as I am my own friggin' name."
And here we are now - my name still unchanged - with more news I knew was coming:
"In a Gallup tracking poll released Tuesday, former-President George W. Bush currently stands with a favorability rating of 49%, compared to 46% who see the 43rd president unfavorably. Meanwhile, another Gallup poll shows President Obama with only a 47% approval rating, with 44% disapproving. 
If you think about it, this makes perfect sense."
Which Bush and I had, in spades, to begin with - here's a TMR maxim for you: 

 Integrity don't hide, it's forced to wait,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON