Monday, August 19, 2013

Witches Are Out In Force (Spreading Shit Everywhere)


Two quickie mentions:

1) Last night, I got turned on to WITCH HOUSE - that's underground music for occultists. It sucks as much as they do. No, really - seriously lame music.

So - my tip - if you must start doing drugs, casting spells, sleeping with stupid women STILL auditioning for Russ Meyer's casting couch, and murdering sleeping infants and men while worshiping The AC/DC God (Satan) stick with My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult. They totally rock(ed) that shit.

"I'm interested to see that I've been part of a movement these last 4 years."

Hey - That's a funny! I'm telling funnies at 6AM! That beats yesterday, don't it? It's almost like me in the old days! (I coulda just said "She's full of shit.") I mean it's 6 in the fucking morning! My first cup o' coffee! Ladies, come on! Have a little sympathy. Did I mention I cut myself yesterday? I cut myself yesterday.

It was bweeding,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON