Monday, August 3, 2009

Jesus Christ: These Two Guys Are Loo-serrrrs



This entire production, from top to bottom, is a demonstration of inadequacy. Two bad leads. I mean, the kind of white guys people just love to hate, telling one bad joke after another, their every utterance enough to make one wonder how they ever excelled in life while others struggle to keep food on the table.

Some people are up in arms because these two twits said Hillary Clinton should drink "Mad Bitch" beer; which I find hilarious, because it also shows how many people are clueless to the image Hillary Clinton has projected. They can hardly point fingers, in her defense, because to do so proves you're all mad:

How did The Washington Post think this was funny? How do you think offending Hillary I'll-do-anything-for-power Clinton is wrong? Why, I don't think it's a stretch to suggest that anyone "offended" by Hillary jokes practically acted as a third party in making this lame piece of video happen. You folks can't figure out which way is up.

Sigh. I'm really fighting the urge to say it, because I love my country, but, damn it, too many of it's people are just pathetic now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON