Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Stopped Voting. Now It Must Be Time For Me To Leave The Republicans. They Don't Want Me. I Don't Like Them


America can be so disgusting, it's no wonder many conservatives are scared to be called racists:
"In 2009, I wrote about Judge Mark A. Ciavarella, one of two Pennsylvania judges who was paid bribes by a private prison contractor to send black children to prison and keep the for-profit prisons full. Ciavarella, who once sent an African-American child to jail for three months for posting negative comments about her assistant principal on MySpace, has been sentenced to 28 years in prison. He was convicted of racketeering, and has been stripped of his state pension."
Gee, I figure white kids go to jail for MySpace postings all-the-time - specifically to fill the prisons, right? But don't let a single black person in this country ever declare his home has it out for him, or he'll be shouted down by a self-righteous mob of white citizens, all insisting there's never anything unique about living with them. It's all in our minds. Like the Trayvon people. 

This is really starting to make my skin crawl. I know: 

 I'd better get used to it because - with these conservative cowards - I'm on my own,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON