Friday, August 9, 2013

Loser


While Ann Althouse puts in a new floor, and her "second" husband runs around making a fool of himself, "nasty" Nas is showing the American way:
“Stanley Young is an unemployed construction worker and single father. Two weeks ago, a fire destroyed his home. His family is stuck in a hotel, but time is running out. I could barely watch his tragic story on the news... here's the clip: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/08/young-family-seeks-home-after-fire-92390.html -- they will be kicked out by August 13th if we don't do something to help now. 
I am also a single father, and we don't get enough credit in this country. I'm committed to helping Stanley and his eight (yes 8!) kids. Moreover, I believe and hope that we should all, as a community, come together to help our fellow American men and women when they need us in desperate situations like this. See if you can't find a few dollars to help the Youngs get back on their feet with me. We need to raise enough to extend their stay, and maybe even afford a down payment on a new house or something. 
This is real. It is me. I'm putting in $5,000 myself. Never done something like this, but I have faith that our American community can pull together a miracle for this strong family who needs our help right now. If we can get to the $20,000 goal, I'll put in another $5,000 too. 
Thanks and God bless.”
Meanwhile, I've been posting conservative politics from bed so long, my elbow's rubbed raw: 

Clearly, we so-called "Black Republicans" don't understand the game at all,...
 

2 comments:

  1. Good on him -- that needs to be encouraged more.

    Not $1500 a plate fund raisers (bet W would have given money to the single dad, and not made a look at me stink about it either).
    And Rick Santorum strikes again! Right on target!

    PW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - Ricky's my underdog out there,...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON