Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Barack "Hypocrite" Obama*

"Surreal,...the guy who was against the war every step of the way, including the surge, pays tribute to Iraqi independence in the aftermath of Saddam,...fine by me."
-- Allah Pundit, who seems happy - while I can barely keep my food down - listening to all this Hot Air.

*And don't leave out the Democratic Party, the French (I could tell you stories) and anyone else who was against seeing this moment become real. I knew that "war is sacrifice" going in, but this one - surely - took it's toll, on the battlefield and personally, so I get no pleasure sharing this victory with anyone but George W. Bush, the now-free Iraqi people, and my fellow veterans and patriots. The rest of you pussy crybabies can go suck an egg, because that's all you've been these last eight years: One giant rotten fucking egg.

In case you haven't noticed, I've lost all respect for your kind. You faggots have been the worst American farts in history, for sure, and for shame. We didn't lose the war, as you always said, but you definitely lost me - and I'm never coming back.

2 comments:

  1. No, you just keep 'Hoein' for George' and selling out your friends. What did you expect Obama to say, play partisan politics and say something like "When we hand over the whole lot will descend into chaos and our brave troops efforts will be vain"?

    Get a grip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When we hand over the whole lot will descend into chaos and our brave troops efforts will be vain"?

    HAHAHAHA I thought the "War was lost" a long time ago. No?

    General Betray-us! Remember?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON