Friday, June 7, 2013

Hell Of A Country We Have Here (No, Really, It's Hell,...)

 

I don't know about you, but I remember when Obama came on the scene - introduced by Oprah "The Secret" Winfrey - and there was talk of a "magic negro" who was going to pay the mortgage and gas, and he was saying he was going to lower the oceans, and CNN was asking if we didn't have a cult on our hands - BEFORE people on PBS were calling him God - and you know what?

 None of the crazy mattered enough to keep the NewAge Golden Child from office. 

 But let him say this:


And everybody's as suspicious as,...well, as paranoid and cowardly fanatics in wartime. 

 See, Obama made what's called a definitive statement. There's no wiggle room. It either is or isn't a scandal. 

 I'm going with isn't. 

When I was about ten my beloved foster mother,...actually I had two - no three - I'm sticking with three. Anyway, this good Christian woman told me Hell was defined as trying to fill a bucket with a hole in it. O.K., that's frustration, but I got the concept and tried to live my life in a way that avoids that situation.

Instead, I find it thrust upon me, every minute of every day, year round, rain or shine, there it is, that damned media bucket, you wanna call it Seinfeld? Let's call it Seinfeld. You know how this episode is going to end? Let me tell you:

Somebody innocent is going to get hurt.

You've seen the show before, haven't you?

Here's another TV-inspired tip:

 Until you genius' "get" that it's Oprah who's a fraud, you probably are one, too,...
 

1 comment:

  1. This kind of reminds me of that old Star Trek episode where Kirk gets proclaimed a god -- oh, everything was wonderful until they found out he bled.

    I think the people who thought nothing of, or went lock stock barrel over, the oceans lowering, that crazy hippie guy writing an article about the "Lightworker", and Oprah standing up there on that podium, crazy look of bliss in her eyes, are starting to realize their god bleeds.
    They're going to start chucking stones and spears here pretty soon.

    It sure is hell having a pretty strong hunch as to what's going to come down the pike (which also isn't going to be pretty, or nice; that mask has started its inevitable slip)...but, the only thing left to do is realize you can only weather it...and hopefully pick up the pieces afterwards if you survive.
    Going fishing helps for me -- caught enough last night for dinner, always a good thing. So is making a little money on the side -- so if we catch enough to feed ourselves, and enough to sell a little on the side (even an extra 5 bucks is gravy we didn't have before)...winning! And winning cures the frustration for a while, LOL!

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON