Sunday, March 24, 2013

Everything Happens For A Reason (Fuck The Children)


So now we're getting to the bottom of Tom Cruise's latest NewAge divorce:
Former Scientologist exposes brutal church-run child labor camp the ‘Ranch’ 
Jenna Miscavige Hill blasts the religious order in new book, claiming children are forced to do backbreaking labor. She warned Katie Holmes about her harrowing experience last summer.

 Good one, Jenna. I could've used a friend like you a few years back. Instead, living in San Francisco, I was surrounded by delusional assholes who, for years, were destroying their own lives (while waving away my concerns by telling me this garbage was harmless) until it destroyed mine, too. 

And of course, after that, they were nowhere to be found.


What did they mean by harmless? Here, let me explain: 

 They meant there's been a "brutal church-run child labor camp" openly operating in California, for decades, because - since the 60s and 70s - hippie morons bought into NewAge "ideas" that not only made a "brutal church-run child labor camp" possible, but actively spread such activities by attempting to get people like me to support it. That's what they meant.

Katie Holmes wasn't turning her kid into another of NewAge's flying monkeys. 


But because of this society's lack of skepticism, just like with the child abusing Family International cult, the rest have insured other kids are and will be. It's all a joke to them. They laugh at, or accept, NewAge ideas - rather than wiping them out - ensuring those ideas somehow live on to torture others for their further amusement. And yes, those others include children. 

As far as I'm concerned, there are a lot of people related to Hitler.


See, I was a child once. Innocent. But - because of what assholes "believe" - that didn't last long. 

 And when I die, they - and their brand of cosmopolitan brutality - will definitely not be missed.

But - considering what kind of people they are - I won't be either,...
 

1 comment:

  1. Having grown up doing farm work, I know just how brutal it can get.
    My cousins and I used to be the free labor for my Grandpa; my kids are my free labor -- under the best of conditions, with somebody who actually looks out for you, it's hard work (which has a pay off -- basic training and factory work really are not that physically hard). But in a position where the people in charge don't care about you it can be a killer -- especially if you aren't at all used to it, even if you are considered to be in "great shape" (I've seen plenty of high school sports heroes done in trying to keep up with 50 yo. Amish guys even with lots of rest/water breaks, so it's a lot different -- you have to know how to work smart).
    So what they do to kids in some of those places is completely inhumane -- and when I found that info on the Romney duo concerning camps for troubled kids...no way. I well remember the shithead farmers that used to work us into the ground and then try to cheat us out of our paltry wages back in the day; the difference was that the kids could walk out (which many of us did -- word got around who was good to work for and who wasn't); these kids don't have that option, nor the protection of angry family members, nor even the not so long hand of the law even. This isn't about "teaching good work ethics"; it's the gulag-lite.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON