Saturday, March 30, 2013

Tomorrow's Menu: Whiskey And A Cigar - For Breakfast


I'm writing this because the reaction, offline, is so unlike what I would've expected, it seemed necessary to blog it - so here goes: 

I had a heart attack a couple of days ago. 

Honest injun. While having my morning coffee, a serious thunderclap (for lack of a better description) occured in my chest, causing me to lie down and prepare for my exit, which is what I did.

I laid there for hours.

 
What I didn't do was call 9-1-1, or take an aspirin, or ask anyone for (or do anything to) "help." 


Why not? Because this is a feminist NewAge world now, so there's no trust for me to latch onto, which means we're no longer human, which means life ain't worth living unless you're a stupid animal, and (let's face it) anyplace where feminism, misinformation, and spiritual nonsense, are allowed to flourish and rule - over truth and justice - is definitely no place for me: 


I'm "a man" - all my wife's friends said that's what I'm guilty of - so I'm here only to be hunted:

From isolation in ghetto foster homes, to today, that's what I've been - only the faces have changed.

Gangstas, gay pervs - now I'm watching out for women trying to take advantage, too? 

Fine. Low-life's are scum, whatever guise they come in. 

Fuck them, and anything and everything they stand for.


I'm ready to die.

To be continued (maybe),...

1 comment:

  1. I for one am glad that you didn't decide to cash in, if for purely selfish reasons of course: then I would miss this rather interesting and spirited (not spiritual) blog.
    That would make my internet browsing experience a bit duller.
    So, with a hat tip to Ayn Rand: good to see you didn't snuff it!

    Regards. PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON