Sunday, March 31, 2013

There's 2 Things In Life (And I Paid My Taxes Already,...)


I think "nobody wants to live alone" is right up there with "nobody wants to die" as one of the dumbest things people, who lead sheltered lives, can say. When you've been hurt, you do want to live alone. (No, please, invite your torturers back in,...) And when you've been hurt, you do want to die. Why would anyone think differently?

Oh yeah - because they're usually the ones causing the pain. 

It's like that TV show, Enlightened, except instead of a single NewAger driving every normal person within reach crazy, this is Unenlightened, the story of individuals who can't escape a world of crazy NewAgers - and the results of their outlandish, and ever-changing beliefs - without dying. Oh, whatever happens to me, make sure that continues. 

 No, I laid down the other day and, whenever it happens, I'll be more-than-happy to do so again. I have no interest in "going long" for a life filled with idiotic jabber about feminism, environmentalism, alternative medicine, gay rights, or whatever these morons think the word "energy" means. Oprah's an exploitive bitch - not my moral icon - and there also is no karma, crystals have no powers, and putting con men, posing as psychics, on television is a crime - period. 

I'll gladly die, rather than act otherwise: 

 I already live alone,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON