Sunday, March 31, 2013

Somebody Sing "Danny Boy" (So Tears Are Warranted)


I worry about Bill Whittle sometimes, especially since the last election. He seems to be graying faster, and becoming slightly unhinged, which ain't good for one of the best communicators the Right has. (All these guys seem lamer than usual, now that Brietbart's gone,...) 

This "Virtual President" gig - while a joke on Obama to most - strikes me, instead, as a wake for the Right's own failure in November. No, Bill ain't being as clever as he thinks, but it's just enough for the rubes. Listen to them roar. Laughter and back-slapping everywhere. Whatever: 

They can hoist their drinks to cheers all night, but there's still a dead body sitting in the middle of the room - and it's an elephant they killed

 BTW - "Everybody is an immigrant"? Including me? Where did I immigrate from? Los Angeles? 

 If so, please - tell me what country I'm in now - because I don't seem to recognize it,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON